Create and edit BESTSHOT scenes for Casio cameras
Here is a list of some of the things you can do with BestMan:
- Create new BESTSHOT scenes with parameters not available in the camera
- Modify the settings of the internal BESTSHOT scenes and save them as new user scene
- Set ISO values up to 6400 without internal noise reduction
- Use manual shutter and aperture modes with cameras that usually donīt support that
- Overlay masks (e.g. a face outline) or grids in your display to take better aimed pictures
Import BESTSHOT scenes from other models. All parameters are automatically converted for your specific model.
- Change graphics of BESTSHOT scenes.
- Copy pictures from your PC back into your camera to use as picture frame
- Supports > 50 cameras
- Runs on all major Windows systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8 and 64 bit systems
- Fully functional free version available. Register to get access to even more parameters
“ Awesome program. I generally use the portrait bestshot but this camera has a "Makeup Mode" that is turned on in that best shot. This causes the camera to be way too slow before and after taking the shot. I would really like to create a custom bestshot for it without the makeup mode. “
With BestMan he can - Actual user testimonial
30th October 2013
Released version 2.9.13.
Added support for EX-ZR300, EX-ZR700, EX-ZR800. Supported on Windows 8.1.
17th May 2013
Released version 2.9.12.
Added support for Exilim EX-Z90, EX-ZR200 and EX-ZR1000. Fixed bug in update check.
16th August 2012
Released version 2.9.11.
Added support for Exilim EX-ZR20. Corrections for ZR-100. Fixed start bug with Pro-Series. Supports Windows 8.
14th August 2011
Released version 2.9.10.
Added support for Exilim EX-ZR10 and EX-ZR100. Added new parameters for EX-Z2000.
Created with BestMan